It’s time to cast your votes for who will win the Car Photography Club February 2012 Photo Contest “People’s Choice Award”!
easypollmaker.com – get your free poll
Starting in February, we will have 2 categores: (1) People’s Choice Award, where the winner will be selected via most number of votes from this poll; and (2) Best in Theme, which will be chosen by Judges from the Car Photography Club. Both winners will be announced here soon. So watch out for it!
In the meantime, cast your votes for the “February People’s Choice Award”! Poll will close on the 9th of March, 2012 at 11:59pm (Manila Time).
Cast your votes now! Here are the entries:
The Theme: Since February is the month of hearts, our theme for February is RED. Choose who you think deserves to win!
1. Iori Suzuki: Shot with a Canon G12 on Full Auto
2. Roberto Minosa: Mi-rouge – Ferrari Enzo, F50, F40, 288GTO, 458, 599 (black), 430
Canon Rebel XS (1000D), Sigma DC-OS 18-200
F/L 200mm, 1/180s shutter, f/5.6, ISO800, no PP
3. Coy Bulanhagui: Mugen RR- Milano Red
Camera Model: Canon EOS Kiss X3
Lens: EFS 18-55mm
F Stop: f/9
Exposure time: 1/200 sec
ISO speed: 100
focal length: 23mm
White Balance: Auto
4. Raffy David: Fernando Alonso, Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro F150. 2011 Italian GP, Autodromo Nazionale di Monza.
NIkon D7000, 70-200VR2 at 200mm with a 2x teleconverter shot from my seat at Grandstand section 4.
5. Michael Kalbo: Lotus Evora
24-70 f2.8 @ f4.5 & 1/10th sec. iso200
view bigger at www.blog.michaelkalbo.com
6. Rean Angelo Reyes Velasco: Stock Honda EK4
7. Jet Rabe: just cruisin’
Nikon D300S, 0.002 sec (1/500), f/1.4, 85 mm, ISO 400
PP: Curves, levels, contrast
8. Ian Magbanua: heir to the throne
458 Italia x 430 Modena
105mm F/2 DC
9. Carlos Benitez: 5D Mark II ; f/14 ; 1/40 sec. ; ISO 50 ; 24mm — at Toyota grand prix of long beach.
10. Mads Dreier: Lamborghini LP-570-4 Gallardo Super Trofeo Stradale
Shot in the mountains around Sant’Agata, Italy, January 2012
Canon 5D mkII with polarizer. iso 100, 100mm, f/2.8, 1/160 sec
PP is not much – the light was amazing at that time of day. Changed background (graduation and colorchange)
11. Jing Gines: Dreams do come true! Up close and personal with the Ferrari 458 Italia :D
12. Jay Cee: Ferrari: Puma Ferrari Booth @ Manila Auto Salon 2011
Camera: Canon Kiss X4 with
Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
Post Processing: Adobe Photoshop color adjustment, sharpening, noise reduction and vignette.
13. Karl Ivan San Luis: 2010 Lateral Drift Pro-Am Championship Round 1
Focal Length: 225mm (in 35mm format)
Shutter Speed: 1/250s — at Eastwood City.
14. Jefferson V. Livara: Iphonetography. Low reso
Crop and Exposure Adjustment only. Climbing the hills of Benguet with 900cc++.
15. Arvin Lim: Ford GT
To join future contests of the Car Photography Club <– Click here!