Mazda Face-Off: CX-7 vs Tribute

MazdaTech CX-7 vs Tribute Custom Pinoy Rides

What’s your pick and why?

Photo taken during the Car Photography Club photoshoot with MazdaTech Philippines.

Related Stuff:
– See more features from the Car Photography Club.
– More features of customized Mazda vehicles here.
– Click here to join the Car Photography Club.

Want to MODIFY your RIDE? CONTACT US and Tell Us What You Need!

This entry was posted in Urban/Street Trucks and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Mazda Face-Off: CX-7 vs Tribute

1. CX-7 definitely! more sporty look! astig ang engine! RX-8+Tribute=CX-7

2. CX-7 definitely! more sporty look! astig ang engine! RX-8+Tribute=CX-7

3. why is the tribute even there? that’s as old as the crosswind and L300.

4. Jefferson V. Livara via Facebook says:

Al lu, i like your comment. hehehe! I’ll go for the cx-7. it’s looks like a UFO on the highway. lolz! Yabang ng dating ng cx-7 parang kakainin buong daan.

5. Jefferson V. Livara via Facebook says:

6. i’d definitely go for the CX-7, simply because it’s a lot newer and more modern in all aspects while on the other hand, the Tribute, is so outdated and strongly resembles the Ford Escape..!;)

7. i’d definitely go for the CX-7, simply because it’s a lot newer and more modern in all aspects while on the other hand, the Tribute, is so outdated and strongly resembles the Ford Escape..!;)

8. Tribute – Japanese Styling in its veins, No doubt. the CX7 for me is kinda iffy. I do believe that you’d see more of CX7s on the road than the Tribute. Road rareness

9. Tribute – Japanese Styling in its veins, No doubt. the CX7 for me is kinda iffy. I do believe that you’d see more of CX7s on the road than the Tribute. Road rareness

10. chupapa says:

i will go for the tribute v6 or the 2.3 much more power the cx7 is a slow poke under powered cuv has only 2.0 under its hood it will eat the dust of the tribute especially when you are going up mountain pass and the leg room of the cx7 is very small “CX7 big and sporty look” thats it until looks only

11. pepelover1231 says:

What’s the point of choosing between the two? My 10 year old Forester STi would beat these two in every performance category. Subaru wins.

12. pepelover1231 says:

In fact, I think my Forester can beat most, if not all, the multicolored cars in the background.

13. TRDAE86 says:

Mos Def CX7. Ang baduy nung tribute eh. Kotse ata ng basketball player.

14. chupapa says:

there is an rx7 in that group forester will definitely eat its rotary dust

15. pepelover1231 says:

That’s why I said “most, if not all”. I’d always catch up to the RX7 anyways because it would run out of fuel faster due to it’s atrocious gas consumption. The only advantage of the RX7 is low weight. Power wise, the 2 vehicles are almost equal.

Comments