Old School Mitsubishi Lancer Boxtype Styling Options

We’ve been asked time and again by old school fans to post Mitsubishi Lancer Boxtypes on CustomPinoyRides.com.

Well guys, this is for you – a collection of shots of the Lancer Boxtype with different styles and different attitudes.

Read on to see the rest of the photos…

The left-most Lancer on first shot on top does say “Turbo” on the front bumper. And if you look real closely, there’s an intercooler tucked behind the bumper. Awesome!

The engine on this ride seems to have been covered with undercoating for a unique look. And the white wheels and side stripes give it a racey look.

Check out the air intake on this Lancer. The carburetor has been fitted with a custom short-ram intake pipe, and a cone-type filter.

Galant wheels look real nice on this one.

This is what you call the old-school bling wheels.

Sexy.

Photos taken during the Old School Alumni Grand Homecoming Car Show at Ortigas Home Depot.

This entry was posted in Paint and Body Modifications and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to Old School Mitsubishi Lancer Boxtype Styling Options

1. Nice!! Great Ifo. Great People. Great Blog. Thank you for all the great sharing that is being done here.

2. Jax says:

Good day guys! When will be your next car show or event?
    Want to come, I got Violet Mitsubishi Celeste to show too…

3. THE aSTIG says:

Next CustomPinoyRides event will by Gymkhana Daze 2011. 4 legs of Gymkhana Madness. Will post updates as to when it would be held. It would be awesome to see your Celeste there!

4. jam says:

nice boxie that u guys have…i have a 82 lancer sl…and i want to restore it,but i think i got to have a group that apreciate oldskul cars for me to have an advice on how to restor and find some parts for my boxie…

5. THE aSTIG says:

Hi Jam! Have you joined Old School Pilipinas?

6. batman says:

nice cars …….inquire lang me kung wer i can buy solex twin side draft carbs for mit lan boxtype

7. omar derequito says:

bro mya stock ako ng typet 40 na carb with manifolld 18k.

8. ann rochelle dionio says:

meron din kming box type may 12 inch monitor sa dash board 15inch rota wheels may monitor din sa mag kabilang gilid ng salamin sa pintuan d2 kmi sa tmc cavite

9. kng gusto nio makita ang boxtype ko search nio ko sa face book

10. john erwin castillo says:

mga sir balak ko rin mag buo ng boxtype kso la ako makita na medyo mura?yung mga naka post ba dito mag kano mga nagastos nyo bgo mapaganda ang sasakyan nyo?tanx

11. GuamBOx says:

Ganda gusto ko din bumili ng single 40 with manifold

12. al nievera says:

Hello po!!! Ask ko lang po kung saan po pwedeng sumali…may box type din po ako gusto ko po sana n mag kasali sa old school group.salamat po…tiga angono rizal po ako..09158463508

13. theomar alvarado says:

1983 EX Intercooler Turbo po yung nasa 1st pic(yung itim), lupet po nun, sadyang baliktad yung sticker sa front bumper “intercooler turbo” para pag nakita mo yun sa rear view mirror mo, inverted siya…

14. white sunga says:

pano po ba sumali sa old school group tnxz po.. may boxtype 82 model po ako. taga sampaloc mla po ako

15. lee balgemino says:

saan po ba nakkabili ng accesories ng box type yung reflector na sapin ng plate number?

16. Winston says:

Question planning to buy one 84 @ 25k only, before buying i have some question in mind hope you can assist me,

– Parts, are the parts of the for lancer 84 expensive?
    – Fuel efficiency ? I was warned that is about its fuel consumption is quite a hog, it this true?
    - is this suitable for as a family car ? newly wed and starting a family would you recommend this unit for a start?

Hoping for your expect advice,

17. garry says:

Good day to each and every one i just bought a lancer 1981 model boxie and restoring it now i wanted to join a group of people who has the same cars and built friendship i hope u can help me join old school nostalgia? or other group with sane old school cars i am from fairview quezon city also wanted to put a sound set up with affordable price for newbie. 09335649062 garry

18. how to be a member says:

how to be a member

19. baguio vern says:

mga sir, san b pwedeng makabili ng gt bumper na mura?salamat po!

20. baguio vern says:

(sir winston) also planning to buy one, 84 boxtpe

21. Maxee says:

Hello sa lahat… I hope i can join the old school pilipinas too… How to??? Please advise… Tnx! God Bless!

22. invite ko po kau sa official group nmin LANCER BOXTYPE PILIPINAS like us on facebook,

23. invite ko po kau sa official group nmin LANCER BOXTYPE PILIPINAS like us on facebook,

24. dennis kits estrada says:

hi! 82 model ang box ko sl. naka headers na ko sinubukan ko mag scuv muffler pero humina ang makina ko. binalik ko na lang ung muffler ko dati. ok ba sa box ung straight pipe exhaust? ty!

25. rhett victorino says:

Are you happy with your lancer boxtype? So do i.

26. allan says:

Guys I’m selling brand new parts ng boxtype. Supposed to be for my project car. Unfortunately I need to go abroad and I need to dispose all of them. Contact me@ 09298180437 or 09162676657.

27. anthony29 says:

ganda nung orange prang s akin

28. Muhammad Nabil Ismail says:

Hi guys! I come from Indonesia. And I’m one of the member of “SL Never Die Indonesia”, the biggest Lancer boxtype community in Indonesia (Lancer Boxtype is called Lancer SL in Indonesia), and we have more than 300 Lancer boxtype cars across the country, with many chapters in many city, and the number of member is increasing from months to months. So, I would like to have some contact from you, Lancer boxtype club Philippines! Contact me at (muhammad.nabil_98@yahoo.co.id)

I’m waiting for you guys!

29. robert santamaria says:

Hi Guy, its my dream to have a lancer box type since my teens, finally after half a century I was able to purchase one but it needs restoration. where can I get help to purchase parts

30. anthony tan says:

Hi guys!! have heard about us? Mitsubishi lancer boxtype philipiines at facebook hehehe just add me up or text me i can give you some tips and ill introduce some of my friends at the club to have your boxes restored :-) just like mine we do sell some accessories and in all aspects even in engines :-) we can aslo provide you tips and trck how to DIY yours! my email add on facebook is anthony_tan_10@yahoo.com cmon see you at the group!!

31. kenneth says:

good morning po meron po akong boxtype 87 nabili k ng 2nd hand kya hndi cya maganda, if ever po b pwede parin ako sumali s club ninyo? paano po ako magppregister?

Comments